View Single Post
Old July 26, 2006, 08:39 PM   #1
silicon wolverine

CCW scenarios take 2

After my last thread on this generated more flames in my email than the space shuttle ill take another stab at it. AND ILL DO MY BEST TO BE LESS ARBITRARY. OK. IF you have any, what are youre personal ROEs (rules of engagement) for CCW carry? And also how they apply to the examples ill put below. All examples assume you are armed and competent in its use.

Ex. 1 You are in Arby's/7-11/kroger and a BG comes in teh front door, gun in hand. He shoots the two cashiers adn the civilain standing in the front. He grabs the cash register, and makes for the door (30 feet away), shooting at anyone he can see. What do you do?

Ex.2 You are at the movies. Man, possibly intoxicated, waves a gun in the air and says hes going to shoot everyone in the place. What do you do?

Ex. 3 Mugger comes up to you and syas he has a gun in his pocket. He will shoot you if he doesnt get money. You have an opening to draw. What do you do?

I hope this is a little more to the point i was trying to explore. thanks to the staff for understanding on previous thread.

SW

Page generated in 0.02447 seconds with 8 queries