View Single Post
Old June 20, 2012, 06:32 PM   #38
dacaur

Ah slamfire, whats it like up there so far above us all? All I can see is nose hair....

I guess if you want to believe that anyone who is using a FCD is a crappy shooter shooting crappy bullets with crappy rifles, thats up to you.

I on the other hand, will happily continue to to use my FCD. If I am delusional because I am happy with the .5-.75" groups I get out of my budget hunting rifle, then so be it. But knowing thats something that many rifles that cost 2-3 times as much even using match bullets cannot do still brings a smile to my face. Low cost does not equal crappy my friend, When you learn that, your will life a much happier life, due to all the extra money in your pockets.

I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. All I can do is post my personal observations based on personal experience. If "some" people just want to post hearsay and the like, thats up to them, but most people can see through it.

Just because people who win national matches do or do not do something, doesnt mean its a good idea for everyone else to do nor not do. Walk down the line at a national match and what you WONT see is identical equipment and methods. Trying to convince people that those who dont do the same thing as match winning shooters are somehow delusional is an odd tactic.... Stock car drivers change their oil every 500 miles, and all us poor suckers who change ours ever 3-5K must be delusional. NO ONE who wins car races would ever DREAM of going 3000 miles between oil changes!!! Thats completly different you say? Not really. Just as your average car driver isnt trying to win a stock car race, most of us arent trying to win matches here, we are just trying to get the most performance out of what we got.

Page generated in 0.02694 seconds with 8 queries