View Single Post
Old December 23, 2010, 09:50 AM   #1
Joeteck

Is there a Suffolk County Bulls-eye competition range?

On December 10th, I went upstate to go hunting (Burlington Flats). My yearly get-away for some R & R. On Saturday night we went to the Burlington Flats fish and game club to fire off a few rounds of a colt 45. When we got there the team was just about to practice. Targets were SLOW, RAPID and TIMED. My buddy and I decided to watch instead of missing the paper with his 45. But then we were immediately invited to join in and participate in the practice. Not knowing anything about the procedures; they were eager to teach us what we needed to know in 20 minutes. Needless to say, I had a blast! I was able to record my buddy while he shot is colt 45, and then another member asked me if I wanted to shoot one of his guns, of course I said YES! He then said, " What do you want to shoot? " How about the 9mm? He said sure. I propped up my DROID to record me shooting a .22 However, below are pictures of my targets.... of that 9mm.

I'm in the process in acquiring my Suffolk County pistol permit for doing the Bulls-eye competition and for hunting. Is there anything around or is all upstate only?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Slow-fire-5 shots.jpg (242.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg RAPID-FIRE-1.jpg (242.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg TIMED-10 shots-1.jpg (242.7 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Joeteck; December 23, 2010 at 10:17 AM.

Page generated in 0.04076 seconds with 9 queries