View Single Post
Old November 14, 2012, 12:03 AM   #12
Southern Shooter

Yes, PAX...

Yes, PAX...my daughter has wanted to carry for a long time. She started shooting handguns with me when she was about 8 and goes to the range on her own...no guys needed to help in her opinion...ha ha. She decided to get her CCW permit on her own...actually, she asked for the money to take the class and for the the application fee as an early birthday present. She did the leg work. And, when her CCW card came in the mail she could not wait to call me and tell me about it. I am a proud papa. ha ha

She is my little girl even at 5' 2"...guess I am still trying to protect her. What am I thinking. This is the same girl that goes jogging on mountain trails on her own, scheduled and paid for a study abroad class in Amman, Jordan on her own, scheduled and paid for a sky diving experience on her own, joined a boxing gym on her own, etc....hhmmmmmmmmm She seems to make some good personal enhancement decisions.
"My plea is that we stop seeking out the storm and enjoy more fully sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life we accentuate the positive. I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good, that we still our voices of insult and sarcasm, that we more generously compliment and endorse virtue and effort." Gordon B. Hinckley

Last edited by Southern Shooter; November 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM.

Page generated in 0.02380 seconds with 8 queries