Thread: The HK MP 5
View Single Post
Old October 20, 1998, 08:49 AM   #4
Kodiac

Yeah, Colts sub AR is gaining popularity, but that gain has really slowed down since its been realized that .223 is just as good up close and personal, with out over penetration. And the AR family can be had for much less money... thats a good bet.

GLOCK's SMG - or Carbine as I've heard it was going to be - will be, I am sure an almost instant success. I have not even seen a sketch of this gun... no one I know has either. Some guys at the local range joke it will look like a hipoint carbine... this might not be far of the mark. We should be able to expect magazine sharing with some Glock pistols, like they Ruger Tactical Rifle... 9 or 40 cal... They should be very good.
H&K - ah, they give me good vibes... What ever they are working on has got to be most excelent. The G36K would be a very good place to start. The G11 was almost perfect. They should redo it and chamber it for .224BOZ Which I bet will be the new caliber of choice for people wanting .223 power, but in a pistol size package. I wish I had a crystal ball.

Page generated in 0.03420 seconds with 8 queries