View Single Post
Old March 6, 2009, 09:53 AM   #1
wpcexpert

Police: Arsenal found in Danbury teen's truck

I wanted to reopen the thread cause I wanted to see some discussion.

http://www.newstimes.com/latestnews/ci_11843867

Quote:
Huizinga was charged with possession of a large-capacity firearm, possession of a firearm, seven counts of possession of a high-capacity feeding device, unlawful possession of ammunition, and possession of a dangerous weapon.
Are the laws in that state so restrictive that one can "unlawfully possess ammunition"?

How can he be charged with possession of a dangerous weapon? How can he be charged with "Possession of a firearm? It's the constitutional right to possess such weapons. Maybe with the ammunition and the firearm in the same location, that's where they can charge him.

So, a rifle case in the backseat and a little eradic driving is grounds to search your vehicle. Also, I've never seen a large capacity firearm before either. I thought California was the only state that had magazine restrictions.

INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When once a republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.
- Thomas Jefferson

Page generated in 0.02830 seconds with 8 queries