View Single Post
Old March 10, 2013, 08:45 PM   #14
REDBULL600

I've been lucky that every weekend for the last two months I have found something at a GS (.22LR or 9mm) but only 115gr 9mm and the .22LR has either been really high dollar stuff to begin with or its not good for my Semi auto Neos. But I bought it anyways cause I knew I would be getting a 22 rifle soon and this weekend one literary fell into my hands and I have ammo for it

The 9mm has been @ $20 a box of 50, I lucked out today, wasn't planning on buying any ammo but went to the LGS to check for parts for said 22 rifle and as I walked in my CCW course instructor was there picking up a batch of .22LR for his classes and we got to talking and the owner behind the counter said he was holding a box of 9mm for a customer but they were supposed to come in yesterday and the instructor told him to sell it to me. So I got it and 100 rd of .22lr all for -$20. I count myself lucky to be finding all this ammo and starting to really know the guys behind the counters. I usually start picking their brains about accessories and such (as long as they are not busy, usually I go right at opening) and bring up ammo as I am checking out from buying something else like a cleaning brush or holster etc. I time the owner told me he had some but was saving it for new buys. I said no problem I understand. The next Time I came in he offered me two boxes before I even had a chance to ask. I was set on buying a .22 rifle from him before this one fell in my lap. I may still as I have a feeling this one may be too old to shoot and be just an heirloom.

Carry on.
Andy

Page generated in 0.03848 seconds with 8 queries