View Single Post
Old August 23, 2012, 12:14 AM   #46
TheKlawMan

Hi 340. I needed actual shooting glasses because of a long neck that leaves me peering up through the tops of my eye sockets if I mount my gun properly. I realize that you would just get another gun, but the glasses, a different gun, or at least another stock were my only choices. I could have had them made with a small prism for that but opted against it. onI like my Browning and dedicated glasses seemed preferable a Monte Carlo type stock.

The glasses you have seen me shoot were made by my optometrist to be used for the street and shooting. They just didn't work out. I can see things up close pretty well with these shooters, but writing and fine things are a bitch. I could have had them made with a small prism for that but opted against it. onI like my Browning and dedicated glasses seemed preferable a Monte Carlo type stock.

The thing about the ones I got is that if my Rx changes, all I have to do is have the clear lenses of the insert replaced. I continue to use the same frame and all tinted lenses.

Page generated in 0.03420 seconds with 8 queries