View Single Post
Old April 7, 2008, 10:58 PM   #29
Socrates

Alleykat:
I respect your position, and, I'm a bit jealous of folks living in Florida. Looks like I could get a mansion for what I'm paying in rent, in a place I don't like.

That said, the incredible Medusa's hair that is our legal system, making a suppressor a crime worse then murder, rape, etc. is truly a sad commentary on how far the Federal and state laws have overlapped an area that is clearly denied them by the Constitution.

Bill: My understanding currently is Class III's are pretty much impossible to get, much like a CCW in Kali.
In fact, pretty much anyone that could get a Class III would be some relation to military, police, DA, or a judge. Us common folk aren't allowed, or can't afford...

Sig: What's a tax stamp? What are the prices like on the full auto weapons? 3k for a 300 dollar mac?

What do you mean by a package, and they aren't cheap?

Sholling:
I'd considered moving down there, since our rent is going through the roof, and, I don't even like where I live, and, it's fairly conservative. Still, the CCW numbers aren't wonderful, in Orange County in particular, though SB and a few others give me hope, I just like being on the ocean, ...

I have knowledge of one friend who was prosecuted for having a silencer and full auto weapons. Never went to court. He worked for Lockheed, and the plea bargain kept him out of jail, no record, and I got to have the guns, minus the selector switches and minus the silencers, for 3 years.

The other is that guy with the knife company, who worked for H&K, and defended himself with a machine gun, after being chased into the H*K parking lot. Lost his job, 100 grand later he was acquitted, but, he never should have been dragged through the legal process in the first place.

Page generated in 0.03238 seconds with 8 queries