View Single Post
Old March 8, 2009, 01:03 AM   #11
Littlehoov

Well, that figures, the more I looked at the part diagram, the more I was afraid of that.

Sooo, how hard is it to take this thing apart and put it in the right place? More importantly, how do I even take it apart?

Also, it looks as if Im missing a piece on the end of that guide rod that makes a connection with the hammer itself, am I correct in that? According to that picture it would be part #15 the hammer spring guide? At least thats what that website names the part. You think I could order that part and re-use the spring and plunger seat and make it work?

Would it work if I swapped ends and put the plunger in the right place and left it as is? Or would that spring slip off the hammer?

Sorry for all the questions, I bought this thing because it was cheap, and although it does work, its not up to my liking just yet. Looks like I might have to invest a little more money into it haha.

EDIT: Nevermind that last part, I see that the piece I was referring too is there, I thought it was part of the hammer, but its not. But that means the rod goes through the plunger seat.....making it hollow...is it supposed to be hollow?

Anyway, so do I need to order some parts? Or do I need to take it apart and put it back together properly. I consider myself pretty handy, Im just used to working on cars and computers, not guns haha. I usually just shoot those.

Last edited by Littlehoov; March 8, 2009 at 02:18 AM.

Page generated in 0.03317 seconds with 8 queries