View Single Post
Old February 25, 2013, 11:08 AM   #422
+1k ammo

Is not the nature of law to encapsulate all the possibilities and address them?

I don't buy the dissenters just offering up a vague line of "public gatherings". Then we could offer a line where it is legal to conceal carry anywhere (outside of public assembly - which is defined in the zoning code) that you feel you are in danger. Two can play this game.

Just look at WI and be done with it!

Quote:
Concealed Carry and Schools

No one, including a concealed-carry licensee, can carry a firearm in or on the grounds of a school
"School grounds" include athletic fields, school buildings, recreation areas and any property owned, used or operated for school administration
It is a misdemeanor to carry firearms within 1,000 feet of school grounds without a concealed-carry license
Firearms may not be carried into public college and university buildings if the institution has posted a ban on concealed-carry weapons
Concealed Carry and Taverns

A "tavern" is any establishment that sells alcohol for consumption on the premises
It is illegal for concealed-carry license holders to be armed in taverns if they have consumed alcohol
A license holder faces up to 9 months in prison and a $10,000 fine if caught armed and intoxicated
Concealed Carry and Government Buildings

Firearms cannot be carried in any portion of a building that is a police station, sheriff‘s office, state patrol station, or the office of a Division of Criminal Investigation special agent of DOJ
Firearms cannot be carried in any portion of a building that is a county, state, or federal courthouse
Firearms cannot be carried in any portion of a building that is a municipal courtroom if court is in session.
Firearms cannot be carried in any portion of a building that is a prison, jail, house of correction, or secured correctional facility

There, I just did it for them. Just decide about public transportation? Anyone know what other major cities do for this.? I am not saying either way, but I think it would be similar to assembly so would be banned as well and probably for the best.

Page generated in 0.02950 seconds with 8 queries