View Single Post
Old November 24, 2011, 03:00 PM   #11
Kevin Rohrer

This is a legitimate question. My recommendation is to get to a lighted area where the public is and stay there till they wander on. If that is not possible, I'd probably cross the street and put my back up against a wall, then challenge them if they also started to cross. My hand would be on my gun and I would suggest they keep walking away. If that didn't work, I would tell them I was armed and to not come any closer or I would shoot them both. If they got within 10-feet, I would draw my weapon. At that point, it would be decision-time.

I had that happen once while in college. It was 1030pm and class had just let out. I walked out of the building and headed towards my car by myself. Being an Orange Gunsite grad, I always try to stay at Yellow. Two guys dressed in camo pants and gang-style jackets were following me at a distance, matching my pace. I went to Red. I was carrying my model-36 and chuckled to myself at the time that if those two intended on waylaying me, they were in for a big surprise. Then they walked under a streetlight and I saw that they were members of the volunteer campus security (think Guardian Angels, it was when they were big). Back to Yellow.

Caveat Emptor: Cavery Grips/AmericanGripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He is a scammer

Page generated in 0.03530 seconds with 8 queries