View Single Post
Old April 21, 2013, 01:23 PM   #456
Chaz88

Quote:
I was just offering proof the shooting clubs Derius_T referenced still existed since he was unsure.
Was not trying to say you are wrong. Just pointing out that many of the clubs exist in spite of the schools. The ones I am familiar with receive nothing but push back from the school they are "associated" with and would not exist at all if not for the continued work of adult volunteers and the support I mentioned before.

The schools want to say they have the programs on one hand and at the same time have the ability to deny that they give any support to them with the other.

This is particularly noticeable at the college level of the scholastic programs. The college wants the club to exist, as a selling point, but at the same time hinders the club fundraising and activities as much as they can.

No spelun and grammar is not my specialty. So please don't hurt my sensitive little feelings by teasing me about it.

Page generated in 0.03486 seconds with 8 queries