View Single Post
Old February 2, 2012, 10:35 PM   #4
oldmanFCSA

Quote:
Today, 12:39 PM #2
kraigwy

OldmanFCSA,

I don't currently have a 50 Cal rifle but am complicating building a single shot target rifle but that's in the future.

My question is about shooting in or near Alliance. I understand they do a bit of long range BPCR shooting there, plus other types of long range shooting.

Alliance is only about 165 miles from me, about half the distance to where I normally go.

Do you have any information about other clubs and shooting in Alliance?

Thanks, and sorry for hijacking the thread.
Distinguished Rifle Badge 1071
Check this out: http://www.alliancerifleclub.com

I will be the Match Director for a FCSA Sanctioned shoot on June 8th, 9th, & 10 and then again August 31st, September 1st & 2nd, 2012, at the Alliance Rifle Club - Hoffland Range.

We shoot at 1000 yards in 4 classes, Hunter, Light, Heavy, & Unlimited.
Rules are on the FCSA website: www.fcsa.org

For each class we shoot 3 .... 5 round groups for Record Fire on Saturday and then again on Sunday. All 6 groups are then scored for Group Size & Total Score.

Please come to the Match, I may have an extra rifle and ammo for you. (I will need to charge for the Match ammo whether 750 AMAX or 808 grain Lehigh brass solids.)

We sight-in on Friday afternoons, and have barbeque potlucks at motel on Friday & Saturdat nights.

There is another shooter in Horse Creek, WY that IO am trying to get to Match also. He has a 50, but hasn't shot competition yet.

I always say " I am competing for Last Place - I am there for the FUN and the people!".

OldmanFCSA

Page generated in 0.02556 seconds with 8 queries