View Single Post
Old February 15, 2013, 11:12 AM   #20
Magnum Wheel Man

Stopped by Cabela's the other day...

they had LP magnum primers on the shelf...

went up to one of the counter guys, & asked for "the straight dope on the primers" got a very rude reply ( guessing he's been asked 40-50 times a day or more since things got tight )

but...

yes, they are getting shipments...
no, they don't have a delivery schedule, they come when ever they come...
no, I can't put my name on a list... just check back everyday to see if they have them...

I found out E-bay is not the place to buy reloading stuff,,, dies are selling for twice what Midway typical prices are... I was looking at a primer pocket uniforming tool, Cabela's had a Lyman in stock, ( which will screw into my RCBS case prep center, & has a universal case mouth adaptor rather than a caliber specific type like RCBS uses ) for 1/2 what they were selling for on E - Bay

Hoping Midway is right on Lee die delivery date, & I can get my my 25 & 380 acp dies by the end of the month...

hmmm... wish I lived closer to Cabela's to check for primers

BTW... Midway is starting to get stuff in... just ordered 500 more 32 acp cases, & 500 bullets, mixed between XTP, s & FMJ... got my 32 acp dies a couple weeks ago, so I'm in business for the 32 acp... if I could get some replacement primers ( still not loading small pistol, until I can get replacement for what I'd use out of my stock )

Last edited by Magnum Wheel Man; February 15, 2013 at 11:25 AM.

Page generated in 0.03125 seconds with 8 queries