View Single Post
Old February 18, 2007, 11:34 AM   #1
Boilermaker

Where to store a HD gun?

I've been looking around my bedroom for the last week looking for a good place to hide/store my 9mm for home defense. The reason I'm asking is because last weekend someone broke into my buddies house which is just a few blocks away. They completely ransacked the bedroom, flipped over the bed, pulled out all the droor's and ripped out all of the clothes from the closet. As I walked in there I could only think that if that happened to my house someone would probably be carrying around my 9mm right now. I do have a safe that I store my other guns in, and right now I keep my 9mm in the nightstand. This just seems like a really obvious place to look. This gun is my carry gun but I don't carry all the time so it is there alone a lot. I'm not as worried about getting broke into b/c I have a dog and he's all over the door when people come, but that doesn't mean it can't happen and that the dog will protect the house. The best place I've found so far is above my computer desk, because it is about 6' high and has trim around the top that would hide it. Where have you found to be the best place to store you HD gun?

Page generated in 0.02495 seconds with 8 queries