View Single Post
Old March 3, 2011, 04:51 PM   #30
newshooter1992

Taking a class would be helpful but is it really necessary? Some of the questions I asked were out of curiosity. I do understand the basic saftey rules and take them very seriously. As far as storing the gun my girlfriends dad has a HUGE gun safe that he will most likely let me use. This will keep it away from anyone else trying to get to it. Appleseed looks great but I don't know if I would be able to do it.

I'm in a toss up betwen the Ruger 10/22 and the Marlin 795 now. Marlin's price is really attracting me to it and from what i've read it is more accurate out of the box. Also I don't plan on "upgrading" or changing what I get in any way. I don't have the money or knowledge to do so anyways. I was thinking that maybe I purchase the Marlin now and then maybe down the road get the Ruger once I gain some more experience and knowledge (and cash ).

I might purchase my firearm next week (spring break!) but if not I will most definitely get it in the summer. I plan on writing a review on whichever gun I choose.

Thanks for everyone's help and tips!

Page generated in 0.03661 seconds with 8 queries