View Single Post
Old March 6, 2005, 08:03 PM   #5
Jseime

this was a tragedy that easily could have been prevented by some simple armaments. first of all there is a pump shotgun in every police cruiser loaded with buckshot which could have proven invaluable. second of all if police are called in to a potentially dangerous situation why not arm them with and AR type rifle?

As for canadas gun laws: they have done nothing to prevent gun violence or illegal firearm ownership (proven facts). i know for a fact that at least 50% of gun owners i know dont bother to register their firearms. We have blown a billion dollars plus on the whole thing and arent even close to being done (it was supposed to be a 2 million dollar thing). liberals have softened our justice system to the point where murderers spend a mere 25 years in jail for their crime. for example one man was caught with a browning buckmark pistol, a glock 9mm and an S&W .45. he had a large quantity of ammo for all of them and spent one day in jail which is ridiculous in the first place because it shouldnt be illegal but only one day for owning three illegal weapons and ammunition for all of them is even worse.

thats just my little rant about a tragedy that could have so easily been prevented.

Page generated in 0.02498 seconds with 8 queries