View Single Post
Old March 16, 2011, 09:03 PM   #11
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
This is the kind of story the anti-gun folks hate to see; where level headed people have weapons, were prepared to protect themselves, and since everything worked out, they can't put a negative spin on it.

Exactly why ownership of firearms for those that want them is a must. Cops aren't able to materialize out of thin air, and the ability to protect ones self and family is paramount. Kudo's to you and the fam.
Yeah, and like with Zamudio, this is the kind of story fervent pro gun people go out on a limb in the other direction, trying their hardest to make a story where guns played no role in the resolution of the situation in regard to the protagonist. It is pretty much a complete non-event from either side of the political issue. Folks in every other house in that neighborhood could have been doing the exact same thing, but we don't know about it and we don't really care. Brady and NRA folks won't canvas the neighborhood after the fact to try to get stories to twist to their political advantage because as with Hiker1, the guns played no role in the outcome.

Page generated in 0.03522 seconds with 8 queries