View Single Post
Old September 2, 2011, 02:52 AM   #8
10-96

Might the problem or conundrum lie in purchasing the cheapest of both styles? I tried that but only for a short period of time. I don't know what firearm you're carrying- and that likely makes a difference. Personally, over the years I've carried a Sig 220, P6, full sized 1911, 4" Model 13, 2" Model 19, and am 90% sure I'm going to transition over to a Sig 239. Like you, I always wear a t-shirt, with an untucked sporty or western type outter shirt and concealing isn't an issue. For my S&W Model 19- I have a Galco paddle holster that holds the revolver high on the belt and close to the body. For my 1911's and 239, I have the Safariland 586 series. It too carries high and close. And I always carry at the 3 o'clock position.

So, in my mind, the best advice I can offer is simply= stop being cheap. Somebody on here said "Go ahead and buy a $20 helmet if you think you have a $20 head." Honestly, a little better quality and a little different design just might make a world of difference to you.

Good luck, and stay safe.

I suspect a thing or two... because I've seen a thing or two.

Page generated in 0.04007 seconds with 8 queries