View Single Post
Old February 21, 2001, 03:55 PM   #1
ArmySon
Staff Alumnus

Ok, I just got off the phone with Nick, one of the owners. He stated that we can rent a bay (5 lanes) for $60 plus $13 an hour per shooter. That'll provide us with the following:
  • reserved bay for 2 hours
  • free firearms rental (you must buy their discounted ammo if you use a free rental)
  • free usage of the lounge
If we don't rent the bay, we take a pot shot at whatever lanes are open at 1PM on March 4th. In addition, you must pay the rental fee for the handguns.

If you just want to shoot your guns, you can bring your own ammo. If you want to rent the automatics, you have to pay the rental fee plus buy their ammo. If 20 of us go, that would be $3 each to rent a whole bay. I think it's a good idea considering you get free handgun rentals, but I didn't want to commit to anything until I discussed it with all of ya.

In addition, if anybody wants to do some early shooting, I'm going to Classic Pistol on Saturday to talk to Nick directly and put some lead downrange.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Here's the address again:
Classic Pistol Indoor Range
1310 Industrial Blvd.
Southampton, PA 18966
(215) 953-7264
www.classicpistol.com

Yes I know the $13 an hour is more then most of us pay for our private clubs. However, we'll be shooting inside a nice, heated indoor range with peeps from TFL and 1911forum. How often do you get to do that?

Page generated in 0.03627 seconds with 8 queries