View Single Post
Old August 30, 2011, 12:00 AM   #5
hermannr

Well, I have nothing to hide. I open carry unless it is winter, in which case My coat is the only thing covering, and when I take the coat off...I am OC again...

Your arguments are a falicy. Why do you thing LE OCs? Do you think criminals honor the badge and uniform? If you so, you are mistaken. Criminals have contempt for the Law, and even more contempt for those that enforce that law.

No, it is that OC weapon that keeps most criminals from openly confronting the LE community...think I am wrong? Look at the United Kingdom and what is happening there.

I personally know of a case where LE stopped a robbery because the potential robbers were waiting for two OC patrons to leave.

Most criminals are cowards and bullies, and do not want anything that may challange their plans that may actually succeed. Your OC challanges their plan.

So in conclusion, you CC because you live in FL, that is all. Personally I refuse to dress for the weapon I carry, just so no one can see it. Especially in the heat of summer.

Page generated in 0.03547 seconds with 8 queries