Thread: December
View Single Post
Old October 31, 2005, 12:09 PM   #10
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Umm, Don-
I'm trying to be polite, despite the poor attempt at baiting. But it's pretty difficult when your reading comprehension skills are as wanting as your writing composition counterparts.

Once again, slowly this time. I stated at GlockTalk:
Quote:
The very posts here and at WarriorTalk admit that one student continued sweeping his own leg with a firearm.
Ummm, do you see the words, "while drawing" anywhere in that statement? No, you don't.

Know why? Because I wasn't referring to a student covering himself while drawing a firearm.

See the difference?

What I was referring to was a fourth hand claim by the Warrior Talk Cadre that one student admitted covering his leg (foot) in Position Sul. I didn't make that up; Aaron didn't claim that in his write-up; your colleagues did.

Now I realize that for some of the High Speed Operators on the internet, a bit-o-leg/foot covering is no big deal and I'm not surprised to see some crowds have no problem with it. But guess what? If you cover yourself during Position Sul, you are not employing Position Sul at all. You're simply pointing a gun at your own body parts while trying to look real cool with your latest and greatest, incorrectly performed retention technique.

Quote:
Looks like unbiased journalism to me.
Thank you. We try our best.
Rich
Rich Lucibella is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02645 seconds with 8 queries