View Single Post
Old August 9, 2010, 10:03 PM   #19
dabigguns357

It's all in how you present your self,his intintions were a bit guffy but it's his right and i would support that.

A short story about a lady who came into my walmart .She was kinda tall,slinder,well maintained.She was walking by and i stopped to look,it's then that i saw it a S&W ladysmith model 60 in a nice little leather holster.She was openly carrying and it didn't seem to bother anybody at all.

When i was at my last walmart a couple came in with the same intentions as the lady,just some shopping.The couple were harrassed because they thought they looked rough.He was wearing a biker vest,boots,scruffy beard,a Taurus in a cheap uncle mikes clip on holster that flopped around as he walked.

Moral of the story,the more clean and neat you appear,the better you hold your self with pride the less likely you will get harrassed for openly carrying.

I have openly carried only 3 times but i have always worn a polo shirt,khaki shorts or pants and a nice leather holster carrying a Glock or S/S S&W.Each time i did so,nothing happened,well mabye a look or 2 but no one ran,cringed,screamed,or even gave a second look.If i had to do it again I wouldn't think twice about going so far as to wear a shirt and tie.

Page generated in 0.03189 seconds with 8 queries