View Single Post
Old May 29, 2013, 05:46 PM   #11
AK103K

Ive had two AK's with Ultimaks and Aimpoint ML2's mounted for around 10 years now, and not one problem with either. I have yet to find a better set up.

I think youre going to find, the forward mounted red dot is the way to go. With the right rings, you can also cowitness your irons and the dot.

Quote:
lol I knew someone would come on talking about how they shot quarters with AKs at 100yds.
Quarters, no, but then again, most AR's wont do that with the irons either. Now, this wasnt 100 yards, but it was 200 yards, and it was shot using a POS (according to some) SAR1 using its "slightly" canted iron sights and Wolf 154 grain SP's from a prone position for the lower group, and a cross legged sitting position, shooting at a steady cadence for the upper.

If you cant read the rule, the "head" is 6"x6".

From what Ive seen, except for a couple of the "US" made AK's Ive owned, if you cant shoot 3" groups from a field position at 100 yards, its normally not the guns fault. Mine all seem to shoot about the same as my AR's, irons or red dots, when shot realistically.

Page generated in 0.02585 seconds with 8 queries