View Single Post
Old November 10, 2005, 12:34 AM   #45
coonan357

oj , your brinnle mastiff is great ! , I had 2 rotts ( may the both rest in peace) I bought them from a reptuablebreeder and they where both of good temperment they where brother and half sister ( sire was the same but different bitches ) they where smart dogs and very protective I obidence trained the male ( Baron a.k.a. bear or duffus (if you knew him you know how he got that name )) and the female ( Milady A.k.a. lady or mooch ) for some reason picked up on it ,I made the fatal mistake of teaching them to swipe the door with there paw when they had to go out ,needless to say I had to replacethe door, jamb and all in 2 years , they protected my wife while Iwas on the road ( we live in a rather seedy neighborhood) but they loved my nephew and neice and protected anyoneof my freinds and family ,the one thing I noticed they wouldn't bark untilless something was wrong or someone who wasn't introduced to them aproached ,the ups man ,and the electric meter guy were afraid of them at first then after they where intro'd they where buddys , when I gotmy divorce I let my wife keep both of them , sadly lady died a year later at age 6 , baron saved my ex wife from a abusive boyfreind by taking him down and in the process broke his arm , the neighbors are who saved him from being put to sleep because they witnessed the act , sadly baron passed in 2004 , I have to say they where the best pets I have ever owned , and wouldget another rot if I could spend the time they need to be with them .. the funny thing is my ex said it was the best valentines day present she had ever gotten ( 2 dogs ) this was after bear had passed and we had been divorced for 10 years .. I hope its true that all dogs go to heaven .. the picture of them together is a little dark , but they where 15 months old , the picture of Baron is when we got him from the breeder , the little bugger took to home and claimed his territory , I wish I gotten copys of all the pictures but she has them and won't share . there proper names Where Baron von V. Spencer ,and Barons Milady von V. Spencer .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Baron And Lady Single.jpg (117.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Baron.jpg (104.7 KB, 23 views)

You can't argue with a .357 Mag.
Well, you can try, but you'll end up bleeding an aweful lot. -GEORGE HILL 4-08-2002

My Coonan is Not For Sale please do not ask!

Page generated in 0.03444 seconds with 9 queries