View Single Post
Old December 22, 2000, 02:13 AM   #5
BadMedicine

Oh, there are manythings I'll get some pics for you guys soon. I've made about 10 "hunter saftey squirrels" The first one was made of a little tree rat that I shot through the ears with my pellet gun. I tube skinned him (like a fox or coyote) and tanned him, and then had a hollow mount. I used some orange field ribben to make him a blazeorange vest, and whalla, the first "hunter safety squirrel was born." Ilater attatched some sparrow wings to him and he's the angel on my dads office x-mas tree this year. How many people you know have a *real* angel??? Many others followed. My brother has one that sits on his 4 wheel drive stick in his truck. Since they dry hanging upside down their arms are always in the air, like they're flying or waving His girlfriends love them I'll get you guys some pics soon after x-mas when rocky comes home from his tour on the pine The most recent one was eating the seeds that I put on top of my pigeon hutch. OF COURSE IT WASN"T BAIT!!! hehe Anyways, a shot through the lungs with my NEW pellet gun put him down good, and he made a very nice mount

Page generated in 0.02835 seconds with 8 queries