View Single Post
Old May 29, 2013, 01:53 PM   #17
Pahoo

I'll be ready next time, I hope !!!

Quote:
What kind of control do you have over your gun when someone can casually take it out of your hands? I would have had the fellow on the floor missing a few front teeth.
A little clarification is in order. ...
The guy did not take it out of my hands, it was still secured in mine. He just reached out and opened the bolt while I still had control of it. He was just another gun-show groupie and not associated with the show. We were 50FT. from the front door where security was stationed. In fact, I am good friends with the security guy as well as the promoter. I always clear a weapon in front of security. ....

Now, in preparation to going to a show, I clear and check and in the case. When I get there, I take out of the case, clear and check again. If there is a magazine, I check it and it goes into my pocket. All the time, maintaining muzzle control.....

As far as not thinking fast enough to react, guilty as charged but this guy really took me by surprise. ....

Be Safe !!!

Page generated in 0.03130 seconds with 8 queries