View Single Post
Old May 16, 2009, 11:19 PM   #20
OuTcAsT

Quote:
In closing; everybody who watched that video ( citizens and LEO'S...me included) knows the officer was wrong, made a bad mistake. What never ceases to amaze me is people like you, who after seeing a mistake made by an officer; jump to the aid of the P.O.S. (poor old subject ). Suddenly the actions of the P.O.S. are out-weighted by the single kick to the head.
This is absolutely one of the most "biased" quotes I have ever seen. Since I have been here at TFL I have read posts by many of our LE members and, have come to respect most of them as they seem to be rational, and professional. I have even had debates over LE tactics with them and we all left the table with a bit more than we came with. It is a shame when an exception pops up and tarnishes the good will, and mutual respect, that is commonly found here.

Do you honestly think that anyone is so naive as to not know what your "POS" comment implies?

As far as the "subjects" actions being outweighed by a "single kick to the head" Pardon me if I expect a Law Enforcement Officer to act a bit more professional than a street thug.

I have never visited the Coptalk forum but, if it is as full of machismo (among other things) as your posts are, then perhaps you would be more comfortable amongst your peers.

LE Bashing is not tolerated here, at least I have not seen it in the years I have been a part of this community. But, pointing out a particular Bad incident ( you even admitted it yourself ) occurs, It is only bashing the moron who made the head kick.

Does not morality imply the last clear chance? - WildAlaska -

Last edited by OuTcAsT; May 16, 2009 at 11:24 PM. Reason: not stooping to that level.

Page generated in 0.03737 seconds with 8 queries