View Single Post
Old July 22, 2009, 06:04 PM   #30
KLRANGL

mmm... im gona have to disagree with you there amigo.

Quote:
Having a pistol on your hip every time you go out because you think something bad may happen at some random point in your life is delusional
Does anyone really go out expecting something to happen to them? Bad things can happen at random times, not just when you expect them to.

Quote:
when I think of people like that, I think of senile mom and pops firing shotgun rounds in their front yard because someone was walking on their grass.
Well that's unfortunate you feel that way, but I must point out that that is a feeling and in no way a fact or correct representation of those who carry 100% of the time.

Quote:
I even go as far as to say it's DANGEROUS
Dangerous to carry a CCW? That's a big statement, so I'll give you the opportunity to back it up first...

Quote:
Just doesn't justify the means.. Carrying a pistol on your hip to make you .000001% safer from the one BILLION things that could happen to you at any given time.
Well that certainly is a personal opinion, which has its merits, but not one I specifically subscribe to. I beleive the apparent drawbacks (that you say there are) do not outweigh the benefits.

Page generated in 0.02180 seconds with 8 queries