View Single Post
Old April 1, 2002, 03:55 AM   #12
Fred Hansen

Ruger89,

I guess it would be better to see food aid sent to starving and desperate people stolen, while the people themselves are gunned down like animals, or did you miss the point of that scene (based of course on real recurring events) too?
Quote:
I mean no disrespect to these brave men that served.
My shiny white ***.

Hey guess what? If someone conducts themselves in the manner of a murdering thug around me (even though I am a civilian now) they can

1) Expect to have their "space invaded".

2) Expect that I will do my level best to end them.

In terms of people laughing during the movie, I was one of them. Laughing with tears in my eyes knowing that the kind of people that have guts enough to do what needs to be done will shout things like "&#@* you, you come to me!". Funnier still was when Tom Sizemore ends up taking the evac convoy back into the middle of the $h*tstorm and he gets out all casual like and asks one of his buddies to hop in so they can get the hell out. Its what brave men do, and it's funny.

Propaganda? PTUI!!!:barf: :barf: :barf:
Edited by George Hill due to language.
"This started out as a documentary on gun violence in America, but the largest mass murder in our history was just committed -- without the use of a single gun! Not a single bullet fired! No bomb was set off, no missile was fired, no weapon (i.e., a device that was solely and specifically manufactured to kill humans) was used. A boxcutter! -- I can't stop thinking about this. A thousand gun control laws would not have prevented this massacre. What am I doing?"

Michael Moore

Last edited by Fred Hansen; April 2, 2002 at 05:38 AM.
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03593 seconds with 8 queries