View Single Post
Old February 18, 2006, 07:44 PM   #3
Dust_Devil

I actually lived right by R GUNS until I moved to Arizona and after going there a couple times and experienced their incompetent staff, I never went there again.

I went there to look at some AR mags they had advertised and first all I wanted to do was just to look at them. The guy made me take out my Illinois FOID card before I could even LOOK at the magazines. FOID cards are required to purchase firearms and ammo in Illinois, NOT for LOOKING at AR15 magazines!

The used AR magazines they had posted on their website at the time looked like they were in decent 90% condition, but when I saw them in the store, they were beat up crap.

I asked the guy if they had any mag couplers for 30 round AR mags. He didn't even know what I was talking about!

The owner/manager of the store was a real jerk on other gun boards for the longest time acting like a 12 year old rather than a professional businessman.

I don't know if R-Guns is still under the same managment, new management or staff or has gotten their act together as some people say they had decent service where others still had bad service.

Page generated in 0.03855 seconds with 8 queries