View Single Post
Old January 18, 2013, 12:17 AM   #5
LRChops

Stockpile YES. When I go to the range I find there is never a need to shoot more than 50 rounds of pistol and 20 rounds of rifle for my primary firearms.

having a good holster rig and equipment belt set up for the pistol and a good two point sling for the rifle is all that is needed to maintain proficiency at home by practicing dry fire, holster draw, high ready positions, shooting on the move, barricade exercises, and practicing any type of shooting position that can be imagined or seemingly impossible!

Practice shooting using vehicle as cover, shooting under a vehicle on your side (weak and strong sides) shooting from rooftops, shooting upside down with your pinky finger, reloading offhand, reloading wounded, head shots, moving fluidly through a structure, around a structure, mag changes in the high ready, whatever you can think of!!!!

If you think I'm crazy,,,,you talk to anyone who has been on the ground in combat of in a fire fight! Special Ops does the most progressive training scenarios that would blow your mind. You must have warrior mindset and train yourself at home doing dry fire and mag changes.

No need to burn up a bunch of ammo. Once your firearm is perfectly sighted, don't waste ammo!

Page generated in 0.02227 seconds with 8 queries