View Single Post
Old August 16, 2011, 08:52 PM   #8
Shadi Khalil

Every hospital I've been to (and I've been to alot) in VA, MD and obviously D.C have "no firearm" signs posted. Whether or not those signs are federally mandated I don't know.... Some time ago I had a horrible crohns flare up during christmas. On the way to the mall with my GF (at the time) I started to get violently ill. Despite my protest, my wife drove me to the hospital. I was rushed right in and once on the streacher I rolled over on my side, clutching my stomach in agony. The nurse pulled up my shirt and much to every ones horror, there was my 342PD in it's IWB holster. My GF quickly explained I had a CWP and showed her the card. The nurse let her pull it off my belt and run it to the car.

The next morning I explained to the nurse, my doctor and the head of security that because the revolver was so lite and I was so out of whack that I had completely forgotten about the gun. Since my I had to stay a few days, my GF brought me an overnight bag which was promptly searched. Although I hated the bag search, I understood their concern and felt like a complete idiot.

Page generated in 0.03121 seconds with 8 queries