View Single Post
Old January 31, 2013, 03:38 PM   #35
DeadPatriot

Kickstarter 2 Week #1 update

It’s been one week since we launched this campaign and we want to thank each of you for your early support. The fact that each of you believes in what we are doing is more important than your donations, but we need your pledges and more to complete this film.

Entering into the post-production process for me is a love-hate proposition. On one hand it means we’re closing in on a finished product and on the other, it means hours of writing, debating with Anita and the voices in my head to hammer out a script for the editor to begin his work. I am proud to tell you that we have crafted a solid story arc and are now combing the transcripts to find those interview bites that will drive our film. History, laws, engineering, stories of oppression, individual triumph and the roots of American culture all mixed up in a recipe of visuals and sounds to convey one of the most important civil rights we have – the right to bear arms.

A couple of weeks ago, I was having dinner with some friends at the SHOT show. One of them turned to me while we were eating and said that I was either a genius or damned lucky to have this film nearly completed. Well, I don’t think of myself as a genius, and I know many who would agree with that statement, but I do feel incredibly lucky to be able to bring this story, our story, to the screen when it needs to be seen the most. With a little more luck and your support, we’ll deliver this film in 60 days.

To make this deadline, I need to ask for your continued help. Please share the link to Kickstarter campaign with your friends and ask them to join us to make this film a reality.

http://kck.st/VZmXBM

Thank you,

Kris

Page generated in 0.03102 seconds with 8 queries