Thread: Berry's Bullets
View Single Post
Old February 8, 2013, 06:39 PM   #10
Ozzieman

First off, I’m a lead bullet fan and didn’t see the need for plated bullets. But hearing all the good things about them I ordered a couple of thousand before the CRASZZZZZY’s came to town.
All I bought were 44, 240 GR. They load nicely but you need to be careful on the crimp. You can deform the bullet if you over crimp. When they arrived they were very clean and the weights were amazingly consistent.
I was only pushing them to 850 FPS (est) and they proved to be a good plinking round. They are not as accurate as Penn’s wadcutter out of the 3 guns that I tried them in but they were acceptable. The load I was using was the same I worked up for the Penn bullet more than 10 years ago so with some work they might be better.
I will be buying more in the future since several of the indoor ranges in my city no longer allow lead to be shot. Berry’s makes a very good product.
http://www.pennbullets.com/44/44-caliber.html

Did you hear about the latest study.....5 out of 6 liberals say that Russian Roulette is safe.

Page generated in 0.02886 seconds with 8 queries