View Single Post
Old February 22, 2009, 08:47 AM   #10
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
So, now for #3. The violation is not loading magazines but having a firearm behind the main firing line. Some ranges will have two benches. The firing line bench - where you can shoot from and one behind. At these ranges having or handling a firearm is just bad because someone is in front of you.

My argument is this to anyone that thinks they are safe to do this. Let me play with my 400 Corbon behind you. I'm an instructor and safety officer. Do you trust me? Well, you shouldn't and no instructor in there right mind will do this to a student.
The infraction was not stated as handling a firearm behind the line. The infraction was for loading magazines behind the line next to a firearm. If you are loading magazines, you aren't handling a firearm. The reason given for the infraction was that it posed a distraction.

You can play with your ammo all you want behind me, no problem, but not your gun.

Page generated in 0.02398 seconds with 8 queries