View Single Post
Old November 19, 2011, 09:27 AM   #33
madcratebuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackops_2
Personally i like the LMT MWS. But the most accurate AR-10 that i've seen is hands down the GAP AR-10.
GAP makes the GAP-10. AR10 is a trade mark name for the ArmaLite rifle. I agree about the LMT, the one I have spent time with is a accurate reliable shooter. It's heavier than my 16" AR10 but still manageable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanXJ
look at the cost of the mags
New Armalite 20 or 25 round mags were $55 each last year.
I think I saw the DPMS ones for $15 and magpul also makes some, just not for armalite.
Late last spring ArmaLite restructured the pricing on their magazines. Current ArmaLite MSRP is $35 and can be found for around $25.
Current DPMS MSRP is $45 and can be found for around $28.
PMags run about $20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKFan9
For affordable and well built.. my vote is Armalite... only downfall is not using Pmags.
If money is not an issue, LMT, Noveske, LWRC, GAP are all very nice rifles.
+10

The combination of price, quality, customer service, and a life time warranty makes ArmaLite hard to beat.

While I do use and like Pmags for the AR15 I don't like them for the 7.62 platform. For a mag that size I prefer a steel mag.

I've shot a half dozen different 7.62 AR's and every one has been a accurate platform. Minor differences in feel and some differences of felt recoil is about all I have noticed. I would like to get my hands on one of the CMMG's.

Page generated in 0.02856 seconds with 8 queries