View Single Post
Old January 22, 2007, 06:42 AM   #58
threegun

Doug,
Quote:
Pulling your gun should only be done when you are sure of his intent.
Might be to late then. There are ways to pull covertly.

As for sounding wimpy vs possibly giving a bad witness to the police I prefer sounding wimpy. Actually it isn't sounding wimpy unless your voice is wimpy. I guarantee you will understand clearly when I say leave me alone I don't have any money followed by don't rob me. I think you get the impression that the above is said in a cowering please mister robber leave me alone. I swear I don't have any money sir. Oh my get away you brute help help help. Totally wrong dude. My body language and verbal cadence is just as confident and forceful as if I was using more violent words. The only difference is if there are witnesses they will be friendly ones. Do what works for you but understand that if you do have to shoot, that bum you don't see killing a bottle of mad dog 20/20 will be in court saying exactly what you said to the jury.

Exactly what will you say in this situation. The guy is approaching (what do you say) the guy fails to comply (what do you say now) the guy continues unarmed and very passive basically politely ignoring you but entering your personal space (what do you say now).

Page generated in 0.02658 seconds with 8 queries