View Single Post
Old March 2, 2012, 12:52 AM   #17
Addicted2Shooting

I really appreciate everyone's comments thus far...I'm hearing a lot of what I'm wanting to hear, and a lot of things that make me second guess myself.

At this point, I'm really looking more towards the M&P 15-22 MOE. It looks like I can snag one and 3 additional mags for right under $600 in hand.

I had the chance to hold the Sig 522 the other day, and while it does feel to have decent weight and trigger, I'm not sure I care much for the design being that I typically use the AR 5.56 platform. Additionally, a friend of mine has the GSG-5 and while it too had a good heavy duty feel and no FTF/FTE, I think I'm leaning more towards the AR style to mimic what I've already got. I really like the proven design of the ruger and the various non-proprietary mags that both the ruger and sig can accept (something the M&P lacks).

I've been getting an earful lately from the lady friend about me buying 'another gun'. She just doesn't understand that all my guns serve different purposes and that this one will be more economical in the long run

Please continue to throw out more suggestions/experiences.

I'm planning to make a trip to the gun shop on Saturday and pull the trigger on something

Page generated in 0.03187 seconds with 8 queries