View Single Post
Old March 14, 2011, 01:05 AM   #41
CK I

PT92 Great Gun

My first gun purchase was a PT92 and I have loved it since the day I bought it. I have easily put over 5000 rounds through it without a single malfunction to speak of. I also just recently bought at 24/7 OSS in .45 ACP. Unfortunately, I did experience some problems with it. First range trip: 200 rounds no issue. Second Range trip: Trying out different HP rounds, the striker pin indicator broke in the top of the slide rendering the gun inoperable. I sent it back to taurus (had to pay $70 to overnight ship it) on a monday afternoon and got it back that friday. On my next trip to the range the gun was having alot of misfeed malfunctions (both HP and FMJ rounds). Sent back to Taurus a second time (TAURUS COVERED SHIPPING) and got the gun back in less than a week again. Latest trip to the range: 200 rounds FMJ ran FLAWLESSLY! Despite the problems I am thouroughly happy with the gun and especially satisfied with the taurus customer service.

Page generated in 0.03665 seconds with 8 queries