View Single Post
Old September 30, 2010, 09:27 AM   #6
Brian Pfleuger
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceOregon
This is by far the most bizarre crime story that I have ever heard. Could there actually be some gun owners that are so paranoid about gun control, that they would do crazy stuff like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KreyZhorse
These guys are nuts period. Any fear about the government, or gun control, is an excuse after the fact to try and shed light on their motives.

There's the right answer, right there. Any "reason" is no more than an excuse to shift the blame. I'm tired of all the "reasons" that people do crazy crap. They do crazy crap because they're crazy. For that matter, I'm tired of the blame shifting all around. Someone does 45 in a 30 and gets a ticket and it's a "young cop trying to make a name for himself". Some guy at Costco makes a scene with a gun and ends up dead and it's Costco and the cops fault. BullCRAP! You do it, own up to it! Live (or die) with the consequences!

They made a personal choice to do what they did. No one made them, there are no good reasons. There is no rationale. It's their fault, they're nuts.

I am so sick of the 50 year old man that rapes some little girl and blames his father for slapping him too hard when he was a boy. Freakin' man up.

Page generated in 0.03361 seconds with 8 queries