View Single Post
Old August 28, 2008, 06:18 PM   #17
fixxervi6

alright so basicly it is crazy

I do plan on getting my CHL, prolly next month, but yea I'm a supporter of open carry just for the reasons I have carried and wish the law was passed, I'm just not sure just how much of a big deal is it if I were to get caught, would I get slap on the wrist with a black mark on the record or woudl I get time etc etc.

For those of you tossin a fit for me posting on your responsible forum, those who have never carried without a permit cast the first stone - yes I know a lot have never carried without permit but a whole lot have and do and that doesn't make them scum or thugs I have a clean record like one speeding ticket or something like that, I know that doesn't mean I can get away with stuff but the main point is - IS it really THAT big of a deal, I guess it is.

I'm not promoting carry without permit, I just asked a question because the circles have talked to face to face shrug it off so I'm seaking a wider audience.

and I wouldn't pull a gun on someone for approaching me, I'm of the attitude if it comes out then someone is dead or going to be dead, I'd rather avoid the situation but sometimes the situation finds you and not the other way around.

I'm also a transplant to Texas, where I come from if you don't have a gun your looked at funny because its normal, I'm country in a city slicker jungle.

Page generated in 0.02178 seconds with 8 queries