View Single Post
Old April 27, 2009, 04:34 PM   #301
James R. Burke

I live in Michigan but go to Green Bay, Wi alot to see the Grandkids. I buy most of my stuff at a local shop there. Even before the shortage they always sold alot of reloading item. Powder, Primers, etc. They get a shipement in about every two weeks, and if your there when it comes in or have them hold something for you they always have it. But it goes really quick. My son in law just called and said they had a bunch of powder come in if he wanted me to pick some up. He works like four blocks from there. I told him no thanks and trying not to over buy. I feel goodfor aleast a year so thats all I need. I guess the point I am getting too is the powder companys seem to be restocking the shops that are moving it faster. Even Shceels sooner or later gets what you need. The prices where not bad between 19.00 and 23.00 a pound depending on what you were getting. The only primers they carry down that way are winchesters, for some reason thats all folks that way use. Not saying thats bad there probably just as good or better than all of them. I just started using CCI so I always stuck to them. I dont think they are any better but just dont feel like reworking my loads. I think this supply thing will be over soon all you folks are on to the panic buying so that will help, and keep those dam prices down. Just my thoughts

Page generated in 0.02366 seconds with 8 queries