Thread: Gangbangers?
View Single Post
Old October 19, 2008, 09:19 AM   #95
bottom rung

I live in CT. It really isn't too bad here. We have bad areas, but every state does. Do I judge people by how they dress? Of course! The guy in the baggy pants, massive poncho of a shirt, and jewelry enough to restock Wal-Mart isn't seen as a scary predator, but much rather as a poor fool who has never learned how to spend his money(typically he is walking-sell the bling and get a car!). A girl dressed in clothing that shows a lot of skin doesn't reflect modesty, does it? Then it would only be proper to assume that she isn't the most clean or moral young lady. When I come into contact with such people, I do not shy away. I do not talk down to them. Guys my age recieve a simple greeting, those older than me get a good old fashion "sir". Women who also appear older than me get a "ma'am". My eyes are meant to be used, in many instances they are the first of my senses to detect trouble. That is why I trust them. I do not judge by race, but how an individual keeps themselves says a lot. While I am observing someone, I watch their eyes, and mannerisms. As for their vehicles, I take mental notes on different charcteristics. Part of this is just the way I am. I recognize very strange things about people. I have a photographic memory that seems to be stuck on record. It has never hurt anybody to have their wits about them.

I have been to the range and seen the "urban dressers" come in. Do they make me nervous? Somewhat. What makes me nervous about them is their poor skills. I have seen the magazines fallout of their guns. I have seen them miss the 8 inch bullseye ten feet away. I have seen the guns nearly fall out of their hands under rapid fire. I still smile, and greet them. I ask them when they joined the club and so on.

As for gangs and all that goes with it, I have nothing but disgust. Its premise, its style, its attitude, and music exudes an absolute abominable level of pride and selfishness. The language is foul and fake. Irresponsibility and a child like attitude carried to devilish proportions is celebrated and nutured. Why is this all so bad? Because we are AMERICANS! My allegiance is to my God and Country, not to false "brotherhood" of traitors. We have been blessed with a country that was founded on the BIBLE and a firm belief In God, a nation that was never to be enslaved by tribalism and murder. What made America great WAS our people. What is destroying America? Our people. To all the staff at TFL, My apologies for going off topic.

Page generated in 0.03565 seconds with 8 queries