View Single Post
Old April 7, 2009, 02:23 AM   #50
Tim R

Longranger, I think you were a little hard on Noobie. WA State is by no means backwards. Might not have made the top ten in pay. I would think CA has that pretty well wrapped up. You are right, not all die from cardo, but there are a number of people who do. Who gives a rip where some idea comes from, but rather how well it's put to use. As a LEO I'm glad when our Ambulance people show up. I know the injured are going to get great care. This is the real bottom line.

I don't take as good of care of my side arm now after 17 years as I did when I was a little younger. I am a high power shooter (master) and won't let things get too far out of hand when it comes to cleaning. My duty pistol is a G-35 which is mine. It doesn't look new any more with the holster wear, but I keep it clean enough to do what it needs to do when I need it. I keep my had cuffs in good working order as I use those more than I do the pistol.

Before I bought the G-35, I carried a Springer 1911. I took it out of service because the once pretty blued 1911 looked like it had been thrown around the inside of a pickup floor. The 1911 still shoots and runs well. It eats everything I run though it. The Glock also has some holster wear but then who cares about a Glock?

Last edited by Tim R; April 7, 2009 at 02:30 AM.

Page generated in 0.03267 seconds with 8 queries