View Single Post
Old January 19, 2005, 08:36 AM   #6
Thirties

"Thanks again RN. Is Ebay a good place to pick these up or should I look elsewhere?"

Remember, Ribbler, eBay is a sellers' market.

Make sure you've priced these items new delivered to you through discount supply houses such as Mid-South Shooters' Supply, Graf & Sons, Natchez, MidWay, Cabella's, etc. Then you can compare what is available including shipping on eBay in questionalbe condition, with maybe not all the manuals and doo-dads included, to what you can buy new — not "like new" — yourself from a dealer.

I didn't read your ealier thread, but if you decide on a single stage or turret press, you will never regret buying a fine Redding T7 turret press. Even if and when you get into a progressive press for high volume loading of a particular caliber, the Redding turret press will be something you will continue to use for small batches and working up loads.

For my use, I don't need a progressive for the 200-300 rounds per month, maximum, (different calibers combined) that I use.

Loading your own, as I'm sure others have told you, is quite a satisfying addition to a pistol hobby. You have much to look forward to indeed!

Page generated in 0.03038 seconds with 8 queries