View Single Post
Old March 21, 2007, 05:55 AM   #1
NCHornet

Beware of Palehorse Holsters!!

For those that don't know Palehorse is the company that takes care of shipping Ron Grahams holsters. This post is not about Mr Graham it is about the poor customer service from Palehorse. I ordered a holster that their website had on sale, and in stock. I paid for the item at the time the order was placed. I also emailed Palehorse asking when it will be shipped. After 5 business days with no reply, I emailed them again asking about the status of my order. That monday, one week after placing my order I receive a reply from Palehorse stating they had received my order and payment and they would ship by the end of the week. No apology for the delay, nothing.This would be two weeks after the order was placed. I replied that this was not the customer service that I expected from a company I have read such good things about. Their reply shocked me, basically they said we don't believe we can make you happy so we have refunded your money and you are free to go someplace else. WOW!!! I wonder if Ron knows this company is representing him this way? I have tried to email Ron directly but the emails just come back. If anybody has a valid email address for him I would appreciate it. Just thought I would warn anybody who is considering dealing with PaleHorse, Buyer Beware!!
NCHornet

Page generated in 0.03534 seconds with 8 queries