View Single Post
Old June 28, 2009, 06:22 AM   #50
CaptainCrossman

Quote:
I was advised to post this from suggestions from a previous thread in this catagory. I'm not here to endorse or sell our products but to get good info from all of you that know and have a passion/knowledge and experience with mostly cap and ball revolvers. We have a lot of antiques, curios hunting etc. But I want to get an interest going on these guns! So far the cheaper brass frames like the Piettas Reb Confederate and similar types (but not the higher end ones) are selling...but no one seems to want to buy the good ones here in S.C. They like looking at them----I won't go any further yet but I'm the only store around that has a variety of these percussion revolvers in a display case. Please offer advice if you want to.:} Billy Hardy

I'd stick to the better made guns like steel frame Remington and Colt patterns, and stainless guns. The brass frame guns although cheaper, may lead to customer complaints, and if one shoots loose on a customer, he'll think twice of buying from you again. Sell them a good strong gun that will last and you'll sleep better at night, and your reputation will benefit.

Page generated in 0.03136 seconds with 8 queries