View Single Post
Old June 23, 2009, 07:56 PM   #31
Smokin' gun

I must have crs! I didn't say squish--I said sqush:} I also said that the 3rd Gen. Colt was made in the 80's I was wrong--maybe late 90's--never checked the date. I was most assuringly wrong on that. I also said that Colt invented the revolver---that's questionable--Didn't mention Remingtons---that's unexcusable --didn't say spout for the powder flask and no self respected southerner would have worn such a tight t shirt and Jimmy Buffet pants---Was I fixin' to have a cantalope baby? Hell' it was 100 degrees that day! By the way, I was showing an original 1st gen 1849 pocket at the beginning before I knew this guy wanted to interview. It was made in 1860--and the guy sitting next to me had never seen an original. I might have sold it if I hadn't gone inside---and I dry fired it---that was stupid and let him do the same? If Bill hadn't been nearby it might have just rode off on a Harley! But that gun is probably the most valuable thing in the store--looked pretty good. It's all back in the case secured and I will be more careful with handling it from now on out. SMOKIN GUN---that's the one I said had excessive cylinder gap and should I mill it. You saw it cock? I know, I know---leave it alone.
I used to play in a rock band that had an album---"There is a" my space" site for "J Teal Band" I didn't personally put it up but you might have fun visiting it. My wife put a bulletin on it that said "guitar slinger to gunslinger" LOL

Hey, most of you know about these guns more than me(Yuh think?} so I appreciate all advise and criticism. I played with them in the late 70's and it was less than 6 months ago I renewed my interest. Now that's another story!? Billy, Hardy or WBHICKUP

Page generated in 0.02780 seconds with 8 queries